Huwebes, Oktubre 02, 2014

The Chase


Why does it felt so strange? I still have two months to go and still no signs of finally getting there. Is there really to wait? Is there really something to look forward to? Why does it seemed like everything's going to fall apart with no one to catch the smallest piece of my heart? Could it be me? Should I let go? Is there ever a chase? Should I stop hoping? I can't even feel the excitement. Do I have to start digging for my grave...for the nth times? Just so that when the bomb explodes I know where I can gather the pieces and bury them all at once. Is it painful when it never occurred? Am I getting ready for it when I let go of what I hold? Is the pain excruciating? Will I still see the light? Will I smile after? To expect is to get hurt, so I won't give an ounce on anything I ever hoped for. 

 
Or will I still wait? That there really is my ever after. That for being patient all this time, I will finally reap what I sowed. I will indulge myself to the perfect sunshine, the most beautiful sunrise that I can capture. And have the sweetest smile this knight in shining armor could really admire. We will soon celebrate as we hold each other's hands walking while the sun sets. And will enjoy the starry night sky being wrapped in the arms of the one I love. And then I could finally hear those words that will forever be kept in my heart. Oh, happiness.

 

Hope. Trust. Loyalty. Respect.
And the essence of giving up or waiting;
And choices and decisions.
And the stillness of love that will shine at the end of this long dark tunnel of uncertainties.

 

lumangpapel12
3Oct2014 8:47 am

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento